Thursday, April 15, 2010

Do you..??

Do you ever think about me..?
Do you ever cried youself to sleep..?
in th e middle of the night when you awake..
are you calling out my name..??

Never say I Love You..
if you really don't care..

Never hold my hand..
if you're gonna break my heart..

Never say you going to..
if you don't plan to start..

Never look into my eyes..
if all you do is lie..

Never say Hi..
if you really mean goodbye..

if you really mean forever..
then say you will try..

Never say Forever..
Cuz forever makes me cry..

i wrote ur name in the sand..
but the waves washed it away..
i wrote your name in my Hand..
but i washed it the next day..
i wrote your name on a piece of paper..
but i accindently threw it away..
i wrote your name in my Heart..
and...............Forever it will stay..

No comments:

Post a Comment